Saturday, November 1, 2014

Books, books, books!:)



Hey friends!

November is epilepsy awareness month which means I will once again be donating a portion of ALL book sales for the entire month to help children and adults with epilepsy. This year’s donations will be going to the National Epilepsy Foundation.

Any sales in any format and from any retailer count – Second Verse is available at the major online retailers like Amazon and Barnes and Noble and can also be purchased at any independent bookstore.

If you want an autographed copy, you can buy directly from my local indie bookstore: WORDS bookstore. Just shoot them an email when you order and let them know if you want hardcover or paperback, who you want it made out to, and I’ll swing by the store and personalize it for you before they mail it out.

If you buy from an online or local-to-you retailer and would still like it personalized, just email me at jenniferwalkup@gmail.com, message me on FB, or @ me on Twitter, and I will send you an autographed bookplate sticker to stick inside the book.

Books make awesome holiday gifts! And a part of your purchase will be donated to the National Epilepsy Foundation!


No comments:

Post a Comment