Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blurbs, blurbs, blurbs!


Hiya blog friends!


I got the go ahead to share my blurbs, so here goes! I’m amazed and humbled by the nice things writers I admire have had to say about my book. Yay! (Also, if you want to add it on Goodreads,click here. )


"Part mysterious ghost story and part thriller, Second Verse's twists will keep you riveted. The intense connection between Lange and Vaughn is electric. A truly original debut." Cindy Pon, author of Silver Phoenix and Fury of the Phoenix


"Deliciously creepy and hauntingly beautiful, Second Verse satisfied my urge for both thrills and romance, all in one exciting package. Just be warned: extreme fear of the dark--and barns--might occur as a result of reading." Debra Driza, author of MILA 2.0


“A beautifully written story of love and loss that weaves past and present into a haunting tale that will keep you guessing until the final pages.” Dawn Rae Miller, author of the Sensitives Trilogy & Crushed


So there they are. Awesome, right? Every time I read them, I can’t get the big smile off my face!


Take care, friends. Happy reading and writing!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, those ARE awesome! Congrats. I'm adding it to Goodreads, although it sounds like I'll be too scared to read it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so great Jenn!!!! Can't wait to read your spooky book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Those are fantastic. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huzzah! Lovely blurbs, Jenn. Though I haven't read your book, from other bits you've written, I have no doubt they're eminently true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic!!!! And well-deserved. Second Verse is AWESOME!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete